||In our home there is a principle of
Our border collies and Maine Coons live in
our house and doing very well together.
They sleep around me after another night of working on the couch, keeping my
It is fantastic to live so close to them,
watch them how they interact, socialize each other or just play.
We want to breed Border Collies with an
outstanding Temperament, they have to have excellent nerves, have to be cool and
All our girls are hip scored, eye tested in the age of
six weeks and every year. Our girls are very expressive bitches and they are
easy to handle.
Our Border Collies should follow the modern standard without being too extreme
in their appearance.
They have to move well and be balanced in their whole phenotype. There is much
work to do to find the right studdog for our girls.
We are spending many hours on the phone or in the internet and searching for
many months. Then, once found an interesting dog after studying his pedigree and
his health, we go to his owner, wherever he lives, and reassure that he really
is the right studdog. He has to have a blameless nature and excellent movements.
It is much work until our puppies leave our home:
- Hundreds of hours on the phone and the computer,
speaking to interested people
- Keep the contact to good breeder to be well informed
- We do NOT breed cheap puppies, but each puppy will
cost us more than we get from its owner
- This way of breeding is very expensive:
- Deworming every two weeks,
- eye testing at the age of six weeks,
- two times vaccination and a health certificate
from the vet the day before they leave our home.
- And each of them gets an official pedigree
- Each family gets a script from us, full of our whole
experience with dogs.
- We keep very close contact to the puppy owners.
- Our Border Collies live in our House and have their
litter in the living room to guarantee the best Socialization.
- A breeding in the house is very hard and needs a lot
of kitchen towels! But the puppies and their owners are thankful for this
kind of breeding.
- Not to forget the lots of hours speaking to the
owners of our offspring, actualize the website, visit the puppies every few
months, coach owners and puppies at shows and sports A DOGS LIFE LONG!
- When someone is really interested in one of our puppies,
people are waiting for two years to get one “Of Green Borderline”!
THIS and the fact that meanwhile there are many families
to be very happy with a Border Collie from our breed is the reason and gives us
the strength to keep on breeding!
Our heartfelt THANK YOU to all our faithful puppy owners, who live in a
fantastic way with their dogs, our babies, who love them as we do and train
their dogs in herding, doing sports and show them and are very, very successful!!!